Sponsor a child

Home   Get Involved   Sponsor a child

Sponsorship money is administered by the registered charity George Muller Trust in Bristol. This organisation receives the sponsorship support each month and is able to help tax payers with recouping gift aid. These itemised gifts including the gift aid is sent to the project account in Rwanda. The project uses 10% of the sponsorship money in administration costs, enabling the project to pay the social workers, vehicle, etc. The remaining 90% is credited to each sponsored child and is used to give a monthly sum to the family, pay school fees, medical insurance and other benefits.

Additional gifts can help with various needs including repairing homes, purchasing houses, buying equipment for the students, etc.

If you would like to sponsor a child in Rwanda then please contact Pete through the web site and forms will be sent out to you.